Thursday, March 13, 2008

I dream

all of the people have dreaming.last night, i dream i go to with my sister and my parent go to my grandmother i live in there . and i see my grandmother have bedroom and in side the bed room there are bathroom and a big box. and then i ask to my father"what is in side that box father"may father said" that is your grandfather.

and then i go to my friend we want to play in the park, the beautiful park. the people see a tall boy with his tiger the tiger so big body.and the boy catch my sister alma aida and my friend. but the boy not catch one my friend , i go to up with one my friendand then then the boy ask to my friend"what you dream last night.my friend said " i dreaming maths , english, s studies. and then the boy ask to me" what you dream last night.i said" nuthing i not dreaming.the boy said" you are stupid. he say to me like that.

and then my mother asking to me get up azka....!!!
iam get up from my sleep and i go to school.

sorry if in this sentences is wrong



BY SITI ZAHRA AZKA

No comments: