Monday, January 26, 2009

what iam doing every day in the school


hello friend how was your school , in my school there is an exam paper it is a test it is not difficult and not easy it just medium. and how was your marks in the school are you study hard . i am school in B.F.P.S , i wake up in the morning at 05.00 and then i take a bath but not every day because it is really cold , after i wear my cloth and pray then i eat, some times i eat with the rice and egg then i wear my shock and go to school with my father.
in the school i will learn the test , when the bell ring i go to the field for Assembly i will line up with my friend. after assembly finish i go to class and get the test. finish the test i go to my friend class to tell about the paper test . i was said medium and some times easy or difficult. then we start eat our lunch . when the bell ring again we go to the bus. i was run because i want a get palace to sit so i run and run . in the bus we get place to sit . i sit with my friend Nurul and my sister Alma we talking in the bus . then the bus close our home and we go out the bus then i go to my home i meet with my mother and my small sister Aida. after i change my cloth and i pray zuh'r then i eat .
that is what i am doing every day in the school


bye... bye.. bye... and good luck for you all

1 comment:

subhash1986 said...

hey ,nice comments of your school days buddy,.really i too went into my school days in memory.nice article.......!!!!!!